How you can Help
You can Help PWS in many ways
- Direct donation: financial donations can be made directly to Pak Welfare Society. Our bank account details are listed below. Please note: financial donations may not be tax deductible in your country.
Account Name: Pak Welfare Society
Account Number: 01051269 Branch Code: 0226
Bank Name: UBL (united bank limited)
You can pay by credit cards by the link given on left hand side.
- Volunteer work: PWS is always appreciate of anyone with skills or the time to contribute to the local community. You can volunteer to teach or run services in the local library, by contacting us on the following link contact us. Alternatively, if you have other skills that you feel you can contribute, including medical advice, health education, musical talents, etc, please do contact us and we can look to arrange volunteer opportunities that best fit your talents and the needs of the community.
- Book donation: you can help us by donating books for school children to Welfare College and Welfare library for general public.
- General Items:you can donate even general items like stationary, sports items for Welfare College students and general items for needy people.
- Sponsorship:you can sponsor a child by paying for their educational expenses. This equates to Rs 20,000 (USD $120) per child per year.
By email: email@example.com
By Post: Manager, Public Welfare Society, Ali Pur Syedan, Tehsil Bhera, District Sargodha, Pakistan
By Phone: (+92) 03014305782/ +92 3023074554
Whats App: +61431280646